- Bon, E.V., & Burke, M. (Forthcoming). Devices, Settings and Distractions: A study into how students read literature. In G. Watson & S. Zyngier (Eds.), Pedagogical Stylistics in the 21st Century. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Bon, E.V., & Walter, A.S. (Forthcoming). The EU Referendum Campaign on Social Media: Incivil MPs and Campaign Groups?. In A.S. Walter (Ed.), Crossing Boundaries: Incivility in Political Communication. Routledge.
- Burke, M., & Bon, E. V. (2018). The Locations and Means of Literary Reading. In S. Csábi (Ed.), Expressive Minds and Artistic Creations: Studies in Cognitive Poetics (pp. 205-231). Oxford University Press.
- Eijk, C. V. D., & Bon, E. V. (2017). Public Opinion with Respect to MPs’ Outside Interests: Insights from the British Election Study. University of Nottingham.
- Bon, E. V., & Eijk, C. V. D. (2017). English Public Attitudes to CSPL-Relevant Questions: Insights from the British Election Study Internet Panel. University of Nottingham.
Blog posts from our DiCED lab