- Burke, M. and Bon, E.V. (forthcoming). The location and means of literary reading. In S. Csábi, ed. Expressive Minds and Artistic Creations: Studies in Cognitive Poetics. Oxford and New York: Oxford University Press
- Presentation at a PGR Conference at the University of Nottingham, 15 June 2017, titled: “On the perceived quality of communication and behavior of UK public office holders … in relation to ‘post-truth politics’ and the EU referendum”
- Presentation at a PGR Workshop at the University of Nottingham, 14 June 2017, titled: “Political Communication and the Media: Argumentation, Rhetoric and Myth during the EU Referendum campaign”
- RiS4 (Rhetoric in Society) Conference, Copenhagen, Denmark: Presentation of BA (hons.) thesis, 15-18 January 2013
- Presentation at small-scale conference about research in rhetoric at University College Roosevelt, 18 October 2011
Together with Cees van der Eijk I have worked on two research reports for the Committee on Standards in Public Life. Summaries of these reports are available on request, and will become available on Nottingham eTheses/ePrints sometime later.